Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hurt to the core

Its been a long time not coming here, this is because I have been whining and groaning about issues, many many issues and issues that directly affect me and the people that I have come to love dearly over the years. One fundamental issue is how in the process of creating trust and love for people, one decides and chooses to hurt and break that which has been created.This is what some may term as accidental advesaries, when best of friends become the worst of enemies.To unravel this sad story, to knot it carefully, to thread it with the appropriate stitch, i need sometime and when i get that space without hurting anybody in the process, I shall come again and relay just that. Sincerely

1 comment:

FONTY said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

best regards;